1.09.2013

Huzzah! <----Kind Of Lame. =/

Heeeeeeeeeeeey beautiful.

So, today is my first day of the Thanksgiving holiday. Really excited. I'm not  doing anymore work except for my meeting today for my group poem.

I'm done, son!

I was just thinking, [this may be a bit gross for everyone but...just...don't read this entry! I am and ADULT!] but like when I'm married situations like mixed bathing would probs happen. 

Aside from the sex aspect, I think it would be relaxing and ideal for you and your wife/husband to talk about anything and just..bond. I want to try that. It just seems like a way to really connect with the love of your life. To me, I think bonding is so important. In the dating stage, in the engaged part, and in marriage. You're going to be with them for the rest of time until you die and your bones turn into dust, right?

So rite.

Anyway, I wanted to share that thought because it randomly ran across my mind and the lonely monster is creeping up.
Think about it. In my hometown, chicks my age have two kids by now. It's insane. I don't want to be in that position at all, but yeah. Wow. I'm only 23. I couldn't imagine having two kids and trying to keep up with them. No.

Too selfish. It's weird because people always say I should work with children or be a mother.

....do you know me? lol, not even. 

Church tonight instead of tomorrow! That's what's up! 
Handling it. We are leaving to go home this time around! I'm uber excited about it. It will be great to get away from San Angelo. Just for a long weekend. I mean, I have been swamped with school work and I really don't take time to leave. Even Austin: I never visit my sister anymore and you guys know how much I love that place. I write about it all the time! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...