5.26.2014

Book List Updated

Oops, one more thing:

1. Lolita by Vladimir Nobokov
2. It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
3. Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
7. The Divine Comedy by Dante
8. The Outcast by Sadie Jones
9. Paper Towns by John Green
10.Moby Dick by Herman Melville
 I have a complete list of books I want to read on Goodreads. 
My profile. 
I'm friends with Mitch Clem which makes me want to squeal. He is amazing and while you're on my profile, make yourself one, become friends with me and read Nothing Nice To Say. It's really great.

:) 

PS: I finally read some Austen. I don't know why it took me so long!

PPS: If you guys want me to review what classics I've read, please comment down below or email me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...