12.27.2011

Boogie & Bogey Down.

I'll be back soon.


I promise. The holidays are going so fast. My family is here for almost two weeks and they leave very very soon.


:( I like living alone, but then again...it was so nice to have them in the house.


To fill it with laughter and old jokes. We danced, and laughed, and really just missed each other. I know I did. No lie. My fb friend is getting a memorial tat, and I honestly think that's very noble/brave of her. It is. If I have ever gotten a tat, it would be music related. Too far into to back out now.


My faith in love is still devout.


A couple of more days and it's the new year. I feel indifferent. Hmm.
I watched Gigli. It's as bad (if not worse) than what every critic says.
They lip sync the words. Why??


Anyways,  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you lovely people! I hope you roundhouse kick the new year. ;D


<3,
Rachel! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...