How are you? :) So, some people actually voted on my polls! I'm so happy about that! Gnarly; so you guys like the compooter? Me too. I am on it a lot. Also, the truth is better. Hands down. I'm adding two new features; one box will be of a picture I love, and then a musical artist or album that I want you to know about. I'm excited about this! I've been waiting to do something new and here it is. I hope you like it as much as I do. This week has been a quiet one for me. I finally saw The Runaways! It was okay; I wouldn't watch it again but I had been waiting sooo long to watch it. Rock & Roll! At it's finest. ;) I've been walking for a week and two days and I feel better than before. I haven't noticed any change physically, but that is coming. I know it's not far behind. That's all for now! S'laters!
PS: I need to make a new vlog. Check out our older vlogs! HERE!!
:O It's almost August! School time! :
PS: It's okay, to skip and not read it. My feelings won't be hurt.
200. My Middle Name Is: Anita
199. I was born: In September! ♥
198. I am: a black woman
197. My cell phone is: A secret
196. My eye color is: brown :(
195. My shoe size is: 10, baby!
194. My ring tone is: Red tea?
193. My height is: Average
192. I am allergic to: Pollen, the Earth.
191. Someone deleted question 191; why?
190. I live in: Tejas
189. The last book I read: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 4
188. My bed is: lumpy & bumpy
187. Are you happy with your life?: It's good, but I'm trying to make it better.
186. Last person to send you a text message: Hoay-san ♥
185. Ever smoked a cigarette: Nope, don't want to.
184. AIM or MSN or Yahoo: All of them.
183. Do you email: Always, and I check it like an addict.
182. How is the weather today?: Rainy and sad.
181. Do you have your wisdom teeth: No, I don't.
180. Ever been to Disney Land? Nerr, I want to.
179. My favorite holiday is: Christmas and Halloween.
178. The perfect kiss: When you least expect it.
177. The last three cds I bought: Alisa Turner, & I downloaded Plans by Death Cab and In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth
176. Last song that made you cry? "Burn Your Life Down" by Tegan & Sara
175. Who is your favorite Cuz? I have too many that I'm not close to.
174. Who is your favorite road trip bud? Abraham. He is a gentleman. Surely.
173. Who are you IMin right now? IM?
172. Who's the last myspace page you looked at? Probably a band.
171. If you could have a baby at the same time as someone else, who would it be? I wouldn't. Too many babies in this world. Just kidding, babies.
170. What did you do yesterday? Went to school and work. Hung out with one of my good friends. ♥
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
142. Love at first sight? Yes & no.
141. Luck? Nope.
140. Fate? Yes, definitely.
139. God? Oh yes!
138. Aliens? Oh noes.
137. Heaven? I want to go, and yes!
136. Hell? Yes, it exists.
135. Ghosts? Holy Ghost?
134. Horoscopes? No. :P
133. Soul mates? Very much so.
WHICH IS BETTER:
129. Hugs or Kisses? K-i-ss-i-n-g.
127. Phone or Online? Online & then phone.
126. Red Heads or Black Hair? Red. Fiery.
125. Blondes or Brunettes? It depends on the person.
124. Hot or Cold? Cold.
123. Summer or winter? The harsh frays of winter.
122. Sun or Rain? Sun!
121. Chocolate or Vanilla? Strawberry. -evil face-
120. Night or Morning? Midnight.
119. Oranges or Apples? I happen to like both types. :)
118. Curly or straight hair? Straight. I like that on me. My natural hair is too close to curly. I hate it. Bleh!
LAST TIME I:
101. Saw someone I hadn't seen in a while? My brother; yesterday.
100. Cried in front of someone: My mom; they were angry tears.
99. Grew: When I was 4th grade. I felt it.
90. Who is the ditsiest person you know: Me. I am so clumsy.
89. Who makes you laugh the most: Friends, situations, internetz, and life mostly.
87. The last movie you saw: Surrogates. Last night. Lame-o!
82. The thing I don't understand: Having someone come back into your life after they have endlessly & purposefully hurt you.
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received: When they change the subject.
79. The things I plan on doing this summer is: Working & school. I have one more semester until I'm out of here.
74. The thing I'm looking forward to most: My future, God's plans, and my first true love.
73. The thing I'm not looking forward to doing: Working tomorrow. Heh.
72. Today: A lazy day, it was raining, and I fell asleep. Hehe. ^___^
71. This summer: I will conquer!!
70. This week: Is going by as fast as I want.
62. The person who knows the most about me: Is God. There are things I can't get out just yet.
61. The person who can read me the best is: Everyone, basically. I wear my heart & feelings on my sleeve.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: Lay yourself and your beliefs on the line for criticism.
54. First time you had a crush: When I was in elementary. He was one of the smartest kids in my grade.
52. Last time someone said what you were thinking: 10 minutes ago!
51. What is your dream job: To help people; at a French hospital. In NYC. ♥
49. First job: Book shelf-er. Miss it! Not really..
46. I hope: That I can find some stuff at the resale shop. And that it's open! Geez!
45. The best smell in the world is: Dove and perfume. Mixed together.
44. The person that makes me cry the most: My failed loves.
35. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii, brah!!
33. My favorite piece of clothing: Shirts that are interesting, cute skirts, and flats.
32. My favorite sport is: Biking, walking, and swimming. I can do 2/3. :D
30. My friends are: More than wonderful. More than lovely. I feel so blessed to have them. Really & truly.
29. My computer: Molly; I love you. CX
28. The school I go to: Is about to be an university?
22. The all-time best movie is: I have so many.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: Knowing God is right here with me. No matter what.
20. Last thing you ate: Nasty plum that was sour.
19. The most annoying thing ever is: Someone who can't get the hint. Arrrugh.
18. The most annoying person you know is: I don't. Just...no.
17. I lose all respect for people who: Who don't have respect for themselves.
16. The movies I have cried at are: I honestly can't remember.
15. Last phone call: Hoay-san, Enma, and my bank account information. Hahahaha!
14. TV shows you watch: True Life, Rob & Big, Intervention & Hoarders.
13. Last friend you hung out with: Enma.
12. I want to be: Snuggling with a guy.
11. The worst pain I ever felt: Helplessness. Utter pain and no way out.
10. Got anything to say: This was flipping long. Thank you for reading if you've made it this far. ONE GOLD STAR!
9. My room is: Messy, but almost empty because I am moving.
8. My favorite celebrity is: Michael Austin Cera!
7. My top person on MySpace: None of that. I never had that.
6. My favorite color is: Dark blue, black, and crimson.
5. My weakness is: Friends, and laughing. :)
4. Where is question 4? Where's...my...nose? -raises eyebrow-
3. Who broke your heart: I'd rather not say.
2. Things that make you feel great are: Positive attitudes, outlooks, meeting new people, and enjoying life.
1. Met anyone you love this week: Yes.
Wow, okay, that was long. Good luck! Haha, jk. I see people have voted. Thank you! I really appreciate it! :D While I was doing this ridiculous questionnaire, I was listening to Motion City Soundtrack's new album, Dinosaur Life [Extended Version] & Tegan & Sara's album The Con and Sainthood. So good.
♥ you more!
I feel tons better, and thank you for leaving comments on my second to last post. It made me feel happy. :) Plus, it was just great to see! I think I'm going to post some more polls and see what you guys think. Please please please vote! If you read this is in a reader, please go to my actual blog and vote it up!! That is what rad people do who like to see results. :D Let's see, I have been busy as usual with school and work and I'm excited because I have one semester left until I transfer. I can't believe it's been two years already. I'll have my Associates. Yes!! I'm leaving finally, and I'm not looking back. I'm quitting my job and ev'rthang. Mom thought I was keeping. No ma'am! Saturday and it DOES feel like I should be asleep right now. I watched I Can Do Bad All By Myself with my sister. It was good! It's a movie by Tyler Perry that came out last year. This guy was in it:
Not too bad! What movies are you looking forward to? Usually, I don't really pay attention, I just like movies but I definitely want to see Scott Pilgrim, Despicable Me, Picture of Dorian Gray, and Tangled. Excited to do that! I probably will be seeing Despicable Me tonight just because. What movies are you ready to watch this summer?
I can't. Do this.
It was Sunday and I had church, tonight I went to my friend's house to watch a movie. The Edukators; good film. It totally deserves the ratings and hype it gets. So does Inception. Before the movie, my friend was like...the guy I like was actually interested in her. I knew it, but in my brain a flower starting losing petals. And wilting. It was a weird feeling. I don't love this man, I just like him. Enough like to imagine us being together, holding hands. Things like that. God help me, I tried. Besides me being shy around him I texted, I invited. It wasn't enough. It's never enough. For me, it always happens like this. I will like a guy and he will like my friend. I felt really bad and bummed out last week towards the middle. I was wondering why. My heart knew what my brain didn't pick up. They are in a losing race. I will realize everything in the morning. My friends did not want to tell me or at least did not know how to break the news. And here I sit at this computer blogging out words to say when I can't even describe how I feel right now. I left, and I couldn't even go 55. I was so...jumbled. I know for sure, that this was the sign I wanted so much from God. The sign that means to keep going and move on with my life. There is slim pickings in this town. I'm through & done with dating; it only ends in disappointment for me. My friend, Chad from Georgia suggested I move there. He can always make me laugh. I need to be here. At least in Texas getting the rest of my education. I don't want to be lonely for much longer, though. The sadness is deafening sometimes.
PS: I won't give up. Not now. Not ever.
I felt for sure you would hold steadfast.
This cold, cold Earth holds no memories.
A worm, a maggot, a beetle. None can match your shyness.
I feel myself becoming one of the lowly.
My hands are trembling like my heart when I'm around you.
I can not die, it is not my time to become one with Her.
Why can't I open my mouth? I have the urge, but no tenacity.
That is my demise.
Dirty hands bury me in dirt until I become what crawls in my head. The soil forgives easily and offers second chances.
I've lost you.
To the earth, to the stars...