3.21.2013

How Do You Say Goodbye?

By kicking them flippin' out.

Hey guys! It's been a long time. I promised myself I wouldn't stay up until 3am tonight because Spring Break is officially over and I can't keep up my horrendous sleep sched, but I really felt to write to you. :)

So, my mom is back in San Angelo and I was just totally inconsiderate and played music way too loud. It was the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She was screeching. Whoops! Sorry, Mom!

We bought some cheap juice at Wal-Mart tonight for a dollar and it ended up tasting like Kool-Aid. No me gusta, :(

Fainting to the point of tears, you were holding on to make a point; what's the point? 

So, I am glad to be back in school, but nowadays I feel so worn down. I'm always going, going, going..

Gone.

Well, I am doing way better in my classes than I thought. I actually got a 100 on my last music exam. Miracle! I did the bonus and earned a lot of points. I think my teacher was just being generous. I can't figure out his sexual orientation and my human instinct to label stuff is going off kilter. Is he gay? Not gay? The first semester I had him, I thought he was! Srrsly. He was say boys are cute in a weird tone and stuff. He didn't give off that gay vibe, but I thought maybe he was hiding it because he goes to church on a reg basis. Maybs..then one day he talked about a past girlfriend. He could have went gay after her?! Madness, I should quit!! Oh! There is this black guy in my class who is nice to me. Which is fine, I'm cool with that. He wore a 'Boys & Girls Club' shirt one day and I think he works there. That makes me want to do this: -__- Hmm. I thought he was being nice because I'm kind of the outcast in class and I never talk to anyone unless I'm called on. Really, I don't because everyone in class are sooo annoying. I mean, voice/music majors who have other classes so they talk about random topics. ANYWAY, long story short, I sprained my ankle, wasn't having a good ay and I snapped at him because I was walking down the stairs and he asked if I sprained my ankle and it clearly wrapped. 

Well, if he had a crush on me or was interested, he's not now! >=)

Sometimes, I have bad days; he will be ok. 

DJing right now! What better time to update you guys. :) I started using Interpals! It's pretty cool. It's a website where you meet people around the world and become penpals! I seriously need some French friends so I can get better. I have to have 4 semesters of a language to graduate. Awful! Why even? I know you have to communicate, but dannnng! I don't want to, but I'm going.

So, my title. Why am I saying that? I a putting in my two week for my job. I wouldn't call it a job. I go in 4 hours a week, and now next week it's just 2. It's not worth driving there. My boss said he wasn't satisfied with the pace I was going because of taxes, so he hired another person on top of his accountant. So he has cut us back to the extreme. No.

That's that. I'm glad I am leaving because I was highly stressed and I don't need that. He is the one who makes all the trouble for himself. I hope he grows up. Not in a cynical way but truthfully. He is totes old and needs to realize some things.

I want a boyfriend. Have I told you guys that? 

As of today, I have lost 11 more pounds so that is pretty flippin' sweet! People have started to notice and I'm okay with that. I am not overjoyed until I reach my personal goal. I have a ways to go but that's okay. I'm willing to go the distance!

DJing is very fun, but sometimes I just want to go home. I work mainly at night but I get so busy and tired I want to collapse. It will be all worth it! If you haven't listened to my show, do it!! Like my Facebook page: DJ Radical Rachel or follow me on Twitter: @onradkid. :) I post a lot of music news and stuff like that! On my fb page are my hours and how you can tune in! Do itttt. I want your feedback on how I'm doing. Yeah!

I was looking through the job bank here at school and there are no good jobs at all. A lot of work for nothing. Smh! Can't do it again.

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! I know I will. I am going to Big Springs with my church for a youth rally and then Sterling City for a prayer thing. So busy, but I'm glad to be able to go so much. So, tomorrow I register for class! Fingers crossed for my hot teacher helping us!!

♥,
Rachel
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...