7.30.2013

I Guess Second Best Is All I Will Know.

Hey hey!

Guys, it's almost August and I can't be more happy about it. I hate summer. All of it. Especially the weather. It's so hot. I live and sleep near my air conditioner. Sad Rachel :(

Things are going pretty well. As well as I can hope. So, I'm going to be 24 in two months and it's scaring me. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm almost in my mid-twenties. 

I will keep living. That's all I can do. So, I don't know if you have heard of Lookbook but I really like it. I downloaded the app but it was totally busted. Don't download the free app, it is pure crap. There are two ladies that I have bookmarked. They dress so pretty! I want to get my act together. *_* I'm inserting picturessss now:



I have a lot of cool clothes in my closet. I need to find the time to dress up. I really like this site because it does give me inspiration for fashion and ideas. Who says chubby chicks can't dress themselves. ;)  I want to look more my age. Not mature or businesslike, but just not like I started high school. I recently bought some polka-dot tights and they are so cute! I can't wait until fall! :)
I also have a white lace dress, and some tights/stockings. What's upppp. Tights go with everything. 

So, I've joined okcupid. Let me tell you, it's taken up a small portion of my life. And by small I mean medium sized. So many uninteresting guys flooding my profile. I've gotten some messages from guys. They are all not my type, or just creepy.  

Until, this guy. He is everything I want in a dude. Romantic, smart, mannerly, conservative, and is wanting to wait for marriage. Pluses all around! There are really no words on how awesome I feel about it. It's really cool to find someone who have a lot of the same things in common with you. c: 
One thing that I'm concerned is that he is mega self-deprecating. He is apathetic about dating because he hasn't had a legit relationship in a long time, if at all. He is 25 and is feeling bummed.

So, I messaged him last night. I was so nervous!! Like I was going to recite a speech in front of thousands of people. 

So, he hasn't been online since Jan so I pretty much have a 0% chance of him reading my message. I was thinking today that he stopped coming online and actually found a gf in real life. That would actually be good for him. 

We will see.

Struggling through Pride and Predjudice. I think that if I know what happens at the end, I tend to not enjoy the book to the fullest. Also, I watched the movie....so yeah. Honestly, the book is really witty. I like how smart Elizabeth is. She is really cool. 

Have a great week, you! I'm going to go bury myself in my homework!

♥,
Rachel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...