2.12.2010

In Lieu Of Everything...

Love blog.

I was going to post pictures and have an awesome profile picture, but work has a way of changing plans. So, Valentine's Day is upon us! Some people see this as another day, some it's a time to really show their significant other they care. How do you see it? What do you usually do? This morning my co-worker sprung a cookie on me! So surprising! So nice! :) To me, love doesn't have to show itself on one day; each day is our chance to really impact someone's life. IMPACT! I'm kind of getting used to this regular phone, but it's just hard to get my head around 12 keys for every letter/symbol I know. I am in the mood for a heart felt craft. I will post pictures of that and my weird face soon.

♥,
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...