7.31.2010

The Votes Are In!

Hey guys,

How are you? :) So, some people actually voted on my polls! I'm so happy about that! Gnarly; so you guys like the compooter? Me too. I am on it a lot. Also, the truth is better. Hands down. I'm adding two new features; one box will be of a picture I love, and then a musical artist or album that I want you to know about. I'm excited about this! I've been waiting to do something new and here it is. I hope you like it as much as I do. This week has been a quiet one for me. I finally saw The Runaways! It was okay; I wouldn't watch it again but I had been waiting sooo long to watch it. Rock & Roll! At it's finest. ;) I've been walking for a week and two days and I feel better than before. I haven't noticed any change physically, but that is coming. I know it's not far behind. That's all for now! S'laters!

♥,
Rachel

PS: I need to make a new vlog. Check out our older vlogs! HERE!!

1 comment:

rachel. said...

Thank you, Carol! That was really sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...