12.17.2010

Come Clean, All Around Me.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.
But it does take a bit to make me overjoyous and elated. I passed this semester, and this project I was doing in my psych class...made me pass more than I expected!!! I seriously was praising God in the office. I can't believe it! I'm going to San Angelo. Nothing can stop me now, except myself. On Monday, I'm going to visit the campus. I don't think seven hours will pass by slowly. I have almost everything in place for spring. The dorm. I need that, but I have a feeling it will come in time. God has guided me so far, and I know He will help me there. No doubt. My lovely friend told me this week that she loves reading my blog. That made me so happy! I mean, even the lame stuff I post she reads and that's great. Sometimes guys. Some...times. Also, my other pretty friend commented on one of my entries saying that I was one of her favorite blogs. ♥ They are both really special to me, and I cherish them. I want to talk about friendship. We all know there's different types of friends and stuff. I mean, variety is the spice of life and I'm personally glad that there are different levels of friendships and not just like...2. How awkward would it be to have just all aquaintances or just bffs? No newish people in your life, just your besties. That's it. No. When I was a little girl, I always wanted a best friend. I was pretty intense in 1st grade. In elementary, kids are still just playing with everyone and doing things like, "If you give me your turn at the water fountain, I'll be your best friend." No good. Kids will be kids. As I've grown up, just like most people, I have had good friends and bad friends. They all have taught me something about them or myself. I don't regret it, but to me a good friend is someone who asks about you. Who doesn't put themselves higher than you. Almost equally matched. They are interested in what you do. They care about you is what I'm saying. Not if you can do them favors, give them money, or rides. Text you to see what you're doing, and remember your birthday and Christmas. That's what I love in a friend. There are other things that I look for, but that is the main one. :) I downloaded Brand New's demos. So good. I like singing the CD version with it.
It's my last day to work at the museum. I can't believe it's been 2 years. Almost 3. Ready to go.

♥,
Rachel

PS: Also, being honest/sincere is a good attribute.



#26: This year is almost over, and I felt like I have blinked twice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...