6.11.2010

So, A Priest, Rabbi, and Supermodel Walk Into A Bar...

So many blogs, so little time.



Work blog/grog blog. 3 hours of sleep. 2 1/2 if you don't count drifting into it. So, I've been lurking on blogs the past 4 days and I must say I am intimidated! Besides my title, my little niche pales in comparison! You guys are really working hard out there! Very creative and weird. :) I know I'm late but you know what type of pictures I like to see? These:



Not exactly the subject, but the way the picture was taken and edited. Very dream-like and cute. Lookville...geez. Haha, it has made me more into seeing people's stories, their outlooks on life and how each day comes. It's fascinating. Anyways, so school is going really well, and my teacher is very wise. I can see her being a spitfire when she was young! She has a lot to say. One exception is, on the first day, she told us when she worked in a real lab, she tasted different types of urine. This would be a dealbreaker, but she was so blase about it that we just looked on with shock. GROSS!! Urine!?!! Really? I was surprised, to say the least. I've also been having some weird dreams this past week. I might start a dream log on here or at least write it down in detail so I won't forget. I have a horrible short-term memory. I'm sure it's because I don't exercise it enough, but I can't remember a lot of events in a short time period like a month or so. We will see. I still want to do a music section and write about things I like in music. Maybe a fashion do & don't section? What do you think?? I'll set up a poll on what my next addition will be. I just want to thank all the people who commented on my last entry; you're so sweet! Seriously the nicest people...I love you guys. ♥ Please DO NOT FORGET to vote on what my new addition should be!! I want your opinion!

♥,
Rachel

1 comment:

ArtfullyJune said...

I would love to hear about your dream discoveries.... I will have the weirdest dream and then not dream for weeks.

New follower from Swap-Bot
June - mnifye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...