11.19.2010

TGIF Forevs!

Hello friends! :)

Am I glad it's Friday!! It's been one of those weeks all week long! Oh my! Tuckered out. Literally. Just kidding. Here I sit, too legit to quit. Well, I did put in a date of when I am leaving the my job. I'm happy to see it go. It's a really calm environment, but the way things are running is weird. Tonight, I may go and light writing with my friend. I haven't seen him in forever. He was away at college. :) Everyday I've been going like crazy. Last night, my friend and her boyfriend threw a going away party because they are moving up north to find work. We had such a great time. Hilarious stuff. Some of the good stuff: going under the bridge and tipping over a port-a-potty that smelled like Ben-Gay and had crap in it. Also, going out on the piers and watching the fog slowly rise from the river. Halfway singing "Cute Without the "E"" at the top of our lungs, and being scared of scaling the bridge. Screaming like a kid on the playground[s]. Oh man, nothing beats it. I'll miss them! They are off in a better place. Their dog. Tried to jump on me from the time I came onto patio to when I left. He even was on my car! I don't even know what was up with that dog. Had to wrangle him up! No lie. I hate that dog now. Too much inappropiate stuff with that thing. Nuuu-huh. Animal magnetism my foot.


VINTAGE! VINTAGE! ♥


Gimme That Vintage Feel


I'm trying to dress better and more what I say my style is. I'll probably post some pictures of what I'm wearing and show you guys. I need your opinion on what I should nix and keep. Byee!

♥ and honesty,
Rachel!


#16: Blush look good on every girl.

1 comment:

kimhoay said...

They're engaged, not bf & gf! lol Isn't tipping over a port-a-potty illegal?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...