2.10.2011

Clap Your Hands. Stomp Your Feet.

I wouldn't say I've stopped writing in my brain.
I would say that I've stopped writing here.
I miss you.
I miss my diary. School has taken hold of me and it's not letting go anytime soon. God is moving faster than tectonic plates. The Earth's crust is gently bending to His will. I can't believe in a month, I've grown spiritually.

In bounds, I feel. :)
That's way more than a smile. I'm leaving for home to pick up my bass. Rivers. ♥ And then, I'm going to see everyone and mom. Of course. I miss Internet and not being able to access it in my own living space. And speaking of space; I miss having my own room. Even sharing it with my sister...was better. I think that I have to get used to very little privacy for a while.
I don't have a job and I want to know if God has something in store for me...I've been getting checks and paying all my bills. I really don't have a need for a job. I just need to pray about a lot of things. Like if I need to do a work in the church I'm going to. Btw, which has humbled me so much. In tears. Literally. I feel like it's a very good church. Bye for now.

♥,
Rachel

#33: Stretching my hands and brain.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I miss you too.

Unknown said...

<3 Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...