2.23.2011

Two Toned & Big Boned.

Swing it.

I've found a holy room of Internet. My lobby. So, definitely going to be in here a long time. I don't have to drive
anywhere. That I like. No, no, no. Love. So, I guess God helped me because this means I'll be meeting tons more people this way. I prayed for guidance on the whole dorm issue. I haven't been adjusting well. I realized that I don't want to make friends or connect with people for convience sake. I want to really find a friend. Not just because we're neighbors. Of course, I'll be polite. And nice to you. But to share my inner thoughts, dreams, hopes, fears, secrets, and theories? No.

That's not me.

Open your eyessss.

Okay, so I've been seeing a lot of fashion plus size blogs around. I've been lurking. I want to post my outfits that are cute on here. If I remember. Maybe talk about them? I don't know. I have to remember to take pictures. I only have my lowly Blackberry camera. I'm going to finish this entry before my battery dies. Oh believe that.



Day 4. A song that makes you sad.


This shouldn't be hard, but it is. Like all the other days. "This Time Imperfect" by AFI. It is a sorrowful song, but lifted me up at the same time. It told me I wasn't alone in my sadness. In my change. I felt so drawn to this song off of the first AFI album I bought when I was 13. 13!! Ack, so long ago. I related to the whole album, but this song was different. Enough chit-chat. Here it is:




So a look into my inner soul as a 13 year old. Yes. Haha, I still love AFI to this day, and I don't think I would ever stop loving every album they create. This band has been through it all with me. My life wouldn't be the same without listening to them. ♥
What's something you cherish? A song? A object? What? Tell me.

bye for now, friend.

♥,
Rachel


#35: This night has just begun to form around us. Be still and silent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...