1.09.2012

Why Is It So Mushy?

It might snow, and I'm dreading it.


Hello everyone! It's been a long time!


So, I've been creeping on some very beautiful fashion/DIY/whatevs blogs and I must say I have some blog envy. I wanted to get 2012 started with a bang, and do some sewing today. Hopefully I'm not too too loud and wake everyone up. I'll try to post blurry Blackberry pics up, but no promises.

;)
Ok, a promise.
So, what's going on in my life? School is starting soon. In roughly a week. The cord to Molly is broken and down for the count. So, I need to do some shopping. Soonskis. Today I applied for unemployment. I didn't know you could get a debit card. That's legit. USA gov't; stepping up.

So, I've been a little more than obsessed with this DuPree-Bemis' flickr:


I don't want to post anything on here because I'm pretty sure the Internet police will come and take me away. Her photos/drawings/ootd's are amazingly pretty and I don't know what else to say. Go take a look for yourself. So. Talented! So, this is my first post of 2012. I want this year to be different. I don't have any resolutions or plans besides just the norm school stuff, but I want to see a change in me.

How about you?

My church is going on a 21 day Daniel fast aka the strictest vegan diet in Texas. Bring. It. On. We're at AFI level. Like, nothing is slipping by; we even are asked to not eat white rice. I'll have to get used to brown rice. Q____Q Will I have the guts? Also, no technology that is a necessity. [fb/movies/tv/computers/non-Christian music/etc] Cutting that from our lives and focusing on God. Constantly in prayer and reading the Bible. Really focusing on the Lord and forcing our fleshly selves to die.

fleshly. weird word.

I am excited annnd nervous as usual to do something I've never attempted before. It was always when our church fasted it was an all or nothing thing. Never inbetween, so to eat partial will be hard. Hopefully I can shake some weight, too. That's not the main focus, but who's to say it won't happen? ;)

I've been in the library way too long. Hehe. I've been having this weird obsession to dye my hair. I couldn't even tell you why. I just do. Like, blue or something. Is this the rebellion stage of life everyone's been talking about? Meh; probs not. Also! For the New Years, I went to Lubbock, Texas! I also went to the Buddy Holly museum!! It was amazing; I stayed with my friend J and it was so awesome hanging with her. I totally needed to get out of SA. For sure. My family came up to spend Christmas with me. So sweet. :)

Everyone is wanting snow here. Ugh, Team Anti-Snow. SA people can't drive in snow or rain...or any weather that's not sunshine.

No snow.

How is your holidays going & your new year?
I have some more to add to my bucket list.

11. to wear red lipstick
12. write/perform a song for a dozen people
13. to have several different hairstyles
14. to grow in God
15. deep sea dive
16. to walk the streets of New York
17. be in a big musical

♥ + everything else,
Rachel!

PS: Does anyone know where to get some skelly tights? I need some badly. Please & thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...