4.28.2010

Black Riot!

Hello everyone.

I use a lot of pictures in this blog. What do I look like, a fashion blog!? We need to go to pictures anonymous. PA. Where Will Smith lives. No, but HIM is 2 days away! I am so excited and pumped to go! It's going to be fun! I'm going solo. Without a co-pilot, but that's OK! I am fine with that. It's not my first time, and it won't be my last. I've been trying to sign up for swaps, but not a lot has caught my fancy. Caught my attention. Caught my ear. I should make one, but I have no clue what to do! What should I do guys? Hm, does anyone read this? Am I just talking to myself? Sometimes I feel like that; should I stop asking questions? No one has taken my poll! Am I that uncool?!
:'( There is only 4 days left to vote, so get it in! I want to see what type of people read my blerrrg. Ahem, blog. Anyways, school is almost out, guys and I couldn't be more pumped. My teachers just don't care anymore. They want out. =/ I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. We will see. That's all for now, later!


Rachel ^__^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just voted ridiculously in your polls. Love SHOULD be for anyone, though. ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...