4.19.2010

You're Knockin' At My Window.

Let me just dust this blog off!

Hello guys!


I am so s l o w. Please forgive me! Eek! So, tomorrow I h
ave a day off and I am super duper excited to sit on my lazy bum. Today! I don't know, Tuesdays are my busiest. I have classesbowlingandsewingclass all in 8 hours. Not really. I have a lot to do. Anyways! So, I have a Blippy. Go check it out and join if you want! It posts what you buy and people can follow you and comment on your newest underwear! Haha, jk! :) But if you are more on the weird side...it's best not to get one. I am just saying.

http://www.smosh.com/merch/sexy-anthony-calendar#

rofl, this is going to be great. I've been needing a calendar. ;) So, I love fashion. I just don't like how hard they make it to be bizarre. Most stuff I see in mags I would never see a girl wearing to school or on the street. It's ridic, I mean why make something for people to buy that is fug? For my body type I have decided on some flattering clothes. Really, it's all about the waist, the bust, and skimming over the body.









or you can just forget it and wear sneakers:

Tacky! :)
I don't wear heels everyday. Very rarely. There's no way I'm going to rock those at school. No. Way. But I would wear the plaid and skirt. Fer suree. :) I love plaid. Even before it was uber popular. Yes, I know! So, I actually made something worthwhile with my crochet prowess:
For whom the bell tolls.



I am so proud of my ghost. ^__^ Haha! I gave up the ghost! It didn't take me long either. I got the pattern from the magical treasure trove. I love it. ...I don't know what to do with it now. Maybe send it to my friend in Germany? I dunno; time will tell. Has anyone played Chat Roulette? How was it? I want to try it out so bad, but I don't want to see penis everywhere. That wouldn't make my night at all. It seems so fun!
http://www.youtube.com/hiimrawn#p/u/4/WWHFscw_Lwc
This guy...he's actually really cool. You guys should check out his improv chatroulette vid. He cracked me up. Geeeez.

okay, bye!!

♥,
Rachel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...