5.25.2010

The Back Of A Microscope.

Cute Is What We Aim For's concert is today! It's going to be so exciting! I'm taking my two friends and we are just going to go crazy. Not really, but it will be so rad. This is my second time seeing them, so I'm not really trying to be front row and pictures. Just to be there to see Shaant sober and not off his rocker. That will be good. So awesome. I am pumped. Tired, though. I slept like 6 hours? I'll be up for another 10? Oh well, off day tomorrow! Smiles all around. :) This morning I hung out with my friend who I haven't seen in forever! For-ever! It was so great, she hasn't changed that much. Not at all. I will make it through tonight! I already see the greener, brighter side.

Oh gosh, wish me luck.
♥,
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...