2.16.2012

Directionless. Hmm.





                          
I don't know. I am so tired. My eyes are burning. I don't know how I worked at a job where I looked at the computer all day.  Is this what it's all about? College. I wanted to stop by and say hello. :) I'm not so far behind on homework and things, but I definitely have to get back in the habit. I didn't do as well as I'd hope on my first Chem exam. 

I had it in the bag. Guess not. Ooooh, just you wait, atoms.                         

                                                     
 


Someone want to give me that jacket? Jking; Mom is going to her interview on Friday! Excited!!! :D Finally! The lady in human resources lost her application and made her reapply. That same day she called her to schedule her in.

Somebody is going to get cut and lose a limb. I was so mad. Mom was more relaxed than me. 

Good, because that lady would have lost a limb. She better watch her back and her house. Someone has a death wish. Cut telephone wires. They say she's old and needs to retire. I will gladly take her place. Oooh!

Anyway. Have a good end to the week!

♥,
moi.


PS: Next week I want to do 5 days of punk-rock. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...