1.01.2011

Eeek! I Should've Started Earlier!

Hey, okay.

2011. Woah.
I should have started earlier with this post but I wanted to make it on the very first day of 2011.
Made it!
~Whew!~ So, I am going to start a music monthly challenge. I'm excited! You should be too!
In other news, I know this is gross but I got a visit from Aunt Flo! I'm thanking God because I've has been missing her. It's really a blessing. This is like...anti-blog subject matter. She came on New Year's Eve! Surprise! I was at someone's house. Almost a fml, but I was okay. :)
I went over to my friend's house and we had sparkling grape juice and got "toe up". Well, no. So much fun. I saw The Jerk for the first time. A lot of hype. A lotttttt.

Day 1. Your favorite song.

I can't even answer that. So much music flows through me. If I had to pick a song, I'd choose one of my current obsessions.

Where Have You Been? by Manchester Orchestra.
My lovely friend introduced me to them. I knew they were a band, but I didn't think it was good music. So wrong. Just the way Andy Hull sings is enough for me. So much emotion. I was looking through different picture, fashion blogs and just blown away at how pretty they are! Women who devote themselves to blogging. Getting paid. What I like about some of them [can't speak for all], is it's not about the money. I still want a degree. And college. Which I am going to in a week. It hasn't hit me. It hasn't hit me that I have to pack up all of my stuff and life and move. No...but it will. I'll be 22 this year. I can't believe it. Bye for now.


♥ and the new year,
Rachel!


PS:

So this is the new year.
And I don't feel any different.
The clanking of crystal
Explosions off in the distance.

So this is the new year

And I have no resolutions
For self assigned penance
For problems with easy solutions.

So everybody put your best suit or dress on

Let's make believe that we are wealthy for just this once
Lighting firecrackers off on the front lawn
As thirty dialogues bleed into one.

#28: Sufferin' succotash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...