1. I blocked out a lot of memories from my childhood.
2. I sometimes wallow in the pity of others.
3. I hate when people are dishonest.
4. I hate when I'm dishonest.
5. I love love. Romance. The mushy stuff.
6. I can be the shyest person you ever met or the loudest. It depends on the day and how I will connect with you.
7. I've never felt pretty before my junior year of high school.
8. My mom has never accepted me for who I am; that's okay, because I have accepted her.
9. I don't want kids, because I fear that I will become like my parents.
10. I'm eating ice-cream right now.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."