3.26.2010

Yay, Fridays!

My name is Rachel, and I am addicted to Charles Trippy. I stayed up almost all night last night studying for my Anatomy and History tests. Needless to say...it was worth it. I guess. If you're into that kind of thing. So, now it's almost 2 am and I have to be in the office in 6 hours. Whoops! Anyways, the week is almost done and I am happy Easter is coming. Not only do I get candied eggs but Good Friday! That's where the party is at. So, in a book swap, I got an Ecology book. Seriously, I am not joking. The note in the book said it was one of my partner's favorite books.

:(

I get the short end of the stick everytime. It doesn't even matter!! Life is so weird! It's taking me forever to do this blog. Slow blog. Watch out!

I love you,

Rachel!

PS: Both of the books were really good. There should be more girl versions of a coming-of-age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...