3.31.2010

Incandescent Oppertunities

Hello lovelies!

I am swimming in swaps! I just got through battling tests in school and now I've reached the other side.  It is happier here. Oh my goodness, one of the muggers in the movie Date Night was in Never Been Kissed as the popular guy! He was leatherific, and I thought he was dreamy. Hahaha, oh to be 10 again. That movie looks good! I can't wait to see it. Also, Alice is so wonderful. With 3D and without it. Tim did such a good job. Like always, but you know...giving credit where it's due. Just good. I have seen it...three times already. I think that is the most times I've seen one movie in theaters. Year One is close second.  I saw that...two times. What else, guys? I will be finishing On In At very soon. Like today! It's been almost a year. It's a set of picture diaries from Tegan & Sara. It's taking me forever!! T_T

Ciao,
Rachel!

PS: One of my partners added me on Facebook. She's from Malaysia. ^__^ Too cool.

3 comments:

Fabi said...

I love swapping :)! And I like to do a lot swaps :)!

Alice in Wonderland is really a nice movie. Just saw the trailers, but I love them :)!

Love from your swapping partner at swap-bot.com (More than one blog),
BubbLeGumGirLie
Fabi

~mEm0RiEs~ said...

Hi~ I'm Veanne, from Malaysia.

Agreed with your statement on Alice. I like the movie too. Sometimes i do really think of myself living in a fantasy world like Alice. It should be fun and challenging as well.

Nice blog you have here. ^,^ keep it up..!!

Laoch Rione said...

Following from swap-bot! Love the site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...